A World-Class Destination
Israel is a prime venue for major international conferences. Every year dozens of such conferences bring together thousands of participants from Israel and abroad, including leading figures in technology and life-science industries, venture capital, investment banking, government, business and academia.
Israel offers business travelers:
• A wealth of touring opportunities, including pilgrimage journeys, resort holidays, cultural tours, water sports adventures and desert safaris.
• Luxury hotels, glamorous spas and unique restaurants. In addition to world-class Israeli hotels, almost every international hotel chain is represented in Israel.
• A central location…. where Europe, Asia and Africa meet.
• Numerous connecting flights to and from all major world centres.
• Ben Gurion International Airport – a modern facility designed for convenience, service and comfort.
• Facilities include group arrival areas with quality multi-lingual customer service.
• First-class ground transportation for individual travellers and groups of all sizes.
• Countless reasons to bring a loved one and stay a few more days…
Israel: An Entrepreneurial Economy
A place where know-how, entrepreneurship and capital meet, Israel is a hot spot for key global industries and has a formidable presence in international financial markets. With more than 3,000 hi-tech companies, Israel has the highest concentration of hi-tech start-ups outside California’s “Silicon Valley".
In 2018 GDP per capita is estimated at US$ 34,788. The Israeli economy remains in an expansionary phase. It is expected that the economy will achieve real GDP growth of 3.3% on average over 2018-2021.
Before, during and after the conference, participants and accompanying guests can enjoy a diverse choice of sightseeing tours and excursions specially tailored to highlight the magic and spectacle of Israel.
Should you be intrested in any tourism arrangement, do not hesitate to contact Noemie firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: